Scheduling ThemesTags: schedule content themes layouts
Themes can be created to allow quick layout changes or setup of recurring schedules on your players.
You will first need to create a theme and add it to the Properties of your layout(s). You will then need to assign the layouts to your players.
Please see: How Do I Create Themes to set up Themes for your layouts.
1) From the Home page, click on the 'Schedule' icon:
2) Pick out the Theme you want to Schedule and click 'Select'.
3) Pick out the Group(s) or Player(s) you want to Schedule the Theme to and click 'Next'
4) Select 'Schedule Now' or 'Select Date/Time' if you want to Schedule this Playlist to playback at any time in the future.
5) Create the schedule of when you would like content to start playing and when you would like content to end. Content to show on end allows you to select the action the player(s) should take when the schedule hits the End Date and Time.
- Default Theme - The content will change back to the Default Theme that you set from the Player Record. Please see: How Do I Create a Default Theme.
- Theme - The content will change back to a Theme that you assign (you must first create your Theme).
- Playlist - The content will change back to a Playlist that you assign (you must first create the playlist).
- Layout - The content will change back to a Layout that you assign (you must first create the layout).