Widgets: Scrolling Twitter TickerTags: widgets twitter ticker
This Widget allows you to have a Twitter #hashtag or @account as scrolling text. You can configure the 'x' number of last tweets to display and create a custom Style.
1) Once you have added the widget to your Asset Library, open the layout and click on the Add Widget icon on the control panel.
2) Click on the properties icon to open the widget properties:
3) Adjust the Style as needed. Adjust the height as needed.
4) Adjust the speed as needed.
5) The max number of posts will determine how many posts will show.
6) Enter the Twitter handle.
7) The Deimiter can be any symbol you’d like to separate the messages. By default, the separator is active. If you would like no separator, this can be left blank.