Widgets: Scrolling Custom TickerTags: widgets ticker scrolling
This widget allows you to add a scrolling ticker to your zone and define the text that you want to scroll. You can configure this with a standard character or a PNG/JPG image.
Once you have added the widget to your Asset Library, open the layout and click on the Add Widget icon on the control panel.
1) Click on the properties icon to open the widget properties.
2) Each message box will allow you to enter custom messages. Each message box requires a certain number of characters to scroll continuously. If your messages are short, try adding all to one message box.
3) Select or create a font style by clicking on the Style.
4) Adjust the height and width as needed.
5) The Deimiter can be any symbol you’d like to separate the messages. By default, the separator is active. If you would like no separator, this can be left blank.
6) A logo can be used from the Asset Library by adding the asset ID. To locate the asset ID, open the 'Asset Library' in a new tab, click on the asset you would like to use and copy the ID.
7) Back at your layout, paste the ID in the Asset ID box. Keep in mind that the side of your image may effect the way it displays in relation to the text height:
8) Adjust the speed as need.
9) Click Save when done.